Welcome to Sivana Savant! In this weekly series we will update you on five exciting things we’re working on:
- Our campaign to expand further in the health and wellness field is well under way, but nothing works as well as word of mouth. Let your friends and family know that for both practitioners and customers Sivana.live is the place for their health and wellness needs.
- Adarsh has registered the Brookfield Central Key Club to our community. All these amazing service-driven minds are on our platform, so sign up for classes today!
- Micah is leading an effort to grow the number of personal trainers on our website. Luke is one of those trainers having success! If you’re a trainer, join him by bringing your clients to our site and finding new ones with us; if you’re looking for a trainer come to see our offerings.
- Nicole is leading our growth on Reddit. Check out one of CEO Ben Horst’s recent posts on Reddit here!
- ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) is an acronym that speaks to the idea that how companies treat their employees directly affects the company’s value. We are strong believers of this at Sivana and want to help companies build strong communities, so we are excited to announce that companies can now help facilitate better work environments through internal and external mentorship using the Sivana platform. Contact us at email@example.com to learn more.
What do y’all think of what we have going on and what do you think we should be working on? Let us know in the comments!
At Sivana we pride ourselves on community and constant progress. You are very much a member and we always value your feedback.